CMAASNV Meetings and Events
Meetings and Events
2023 Golf Tournament!
Golfers and Supporters of UNLV’s Construction Management Program:
The CMAA Southern Nevada Past Presidents sent you a Golf Flyer and are proud to announce this year’s CMAA Southern Nevada Chapter Golf Tournament at Desert Pines Golf Club Friday, April 16, 2021, with a Shotgun start at 1:00 pm.
Proceeds from this tournament benefit the UNLV Construction Management Program.
We plan to ensure we are meeting all the latest requirements of the CDC and directives from the Governor’s office to have a safe event.
We expect a great turnout, so sign-up early and take advantage of Earlybird pricing.
Desert Pines is a beautiful course, and the weather is typically great for golf this time of year. Detailed information is provided in the attached flyer and below link. You can sign up online at the below link.
We had many supporters that previously signed up for our 2020 tournament and graciously offered to apply the funds for the 2021 tournament. Thank you! These firms include GCW, CMWorks, CEMEX, NOVA Geotech, GES, CA Group, Rock Solid Solutions, Fishel, IQC, and Kimley-Horn (two teams). For representatives from these firms, please email Fintan Gaffney at firstname.lastname@example.org to reconfirm your team.
We encourage teams to sign up for a teebox sponsor. If any teebox sponsor is willing to set-up at the teebox and hand out refreshments and snacks, please let us know.
We hope you will join us in helping UNLV and getting out with your colleagues to play a round.
To register, please click on the link below or in the flyer:
Wednesday March 15, 2023
Speaker: Tom Brady, P.E. – Director of Utilities
Topic: City of North Las Vegas Update
Location : Blueberry Hill Restaurant – 1280 S. Decatur, SE Corner of Flamingo and S. Decatur
Time: 6 30 am networking, 7 am breakfast
Cost: students $5, Government $10, Members $ 20, $ 25 non-members
For questions, please contact Mauricio Cardenas at email@example.com 702-994-6686 or
Jed Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org 702-208-0787
You can register here!
CMAA National Events
- February 15, 2023 – Jim Keane, P.E. – City of Boulder City Projects Update
- January 18, 2023 – Tim McCoy – Maryland Parkway Bus Rapid Transit Project
- December 15, 2022 – Joint Holiday Luncheon with APWA, ASCE, and ACEC
- November 16. 2022 – Adrian Share, Brightline West Project Update
- October 20,2022 – Social Mixer – Sierra Gold
- September 24, 2022 – Roben Armstrong – Supplemental Airport in Ivanpah
- August 17, 2022 – Todd Meyers – Regional Flood Control Projects
- July 20, 2022 – Bobby Albright – Top Ten Construction Safety Citations
- June 15, 2022 -Raquel Floyd – Ghost Schedules
- May 18, 2022 – Rosa Cortez and Tom Hayes, CLV Project Update
- April 20, 2022 – Eric Reimschiissel – On Site Slurry Seal Projects
- March 16, 2022 – Kish Singh – Ethics
- February 16, 2022 – David Swallow, RTC
- January 26, 2022 – Jed Wheller, Horrocks – Submittal Exchange
- November 17, 2021 – Joe Farre – Sigma
- September 15, 2021 – Jimmy Floyd – CCPW
- August 18, 2021 – Doa Ross – LVVWD – 08.18.2021 – CMAA Presentation
Misconduct Policy for
CMAA Southern Nevada Events
CMAA Southern Nevada wishes to create a welcoming environment for chapter sponsored events, including monthly meetings, social events and the annual golf tournament. Attendees are expected to conduct themselves professionally. Prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to,
1) harassment based on race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other protected status, as provided by local, state or federal law;
2) sexual harassment, including unwelcome attention, stalking and physical contact;
3) abusive conduct that has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with another person’s ability to enjoy or participate in the event;
4) undue interruption of any event, speaker or session.
Any person who has been subjected to prohibited conduct or who has witnessed such conduct is encouraged to notify a CMAA Southern Nevada board member. CMAA Southern Nevada reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate in response to such conduct by any person, including removal of that person from the event, prohibiting attendance at future events, and suspension of membership.