CMAASNV Meetings and Events
Meetings and Events
November 17, 2021 – IN-PERSON
Speaker: Joe Farre, P.E. and President of Sigma.
Topic: This presentation will cover timed engineered demolitions
During the month of December CMAA of Southern Nevada combines their chapter meeting with the APWA Christmas Meeting
You can register here!
- August 18, 2021 – Doa Ross – LVVWD
- 08.18.2021 – CMAA Presentation
- September 15, 2021 – Jimmy Floyd – CCPW
Misconduct Policy for
CMAA Southern Nevada Events
CMAA Southern Nevada wishes to create a welcoming environment for chapter sponsored events, including monthly meetings, social events and the annual golf tournament. Attendees are expected to conduct themselves professionally. Prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to,
1) harassment based on race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other protected status, as provided by local, state or federal law;
2) sexual harassment, including unwelcome attention, stalking and physical contact;
3) abusive conduct that has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with another person’s ability to enjoy or participate in the event;
4) undue interruption of any event, speaker or session.
Any person who has been subjected to prohibited conduct or who has witnessed such conduct is encouraged to notify a CMAA Southern Nevada board member. CMAA Southern Nevada reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate in response to such conduct by any person, including removal of that person from the event, prohibiting attendance at future events, and suspension of membership.